Saturday, November 15, 2014

THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED

I first saw this add while surfing Youtube, and me being an always hungry teenager thought, "Oh my God. YESSSSSS." This machine kneads the dough, makes a round crust, applies tomato sauce, adds toppings, and cooks the pizza all in under three minutes. This revolutionary invention was made by a company called A1 Concepts, and was implemented in Italy just last year. Everyone over there loved it and since we are Americans, we have to have it.


This add tailors to the consumers needs perfectly in a couple of ways. First, the lady showing us how the machine works is obviously used for a reason, she's a beautiful young woman who appeals to the male consumers and makes them want to support this idea even more. Second, they keep letting us know about how safe and sanitary it is. They use the power of repetition to make us see how the dough and all the ingredients are fresh and untouched by human hands. They say these things over and over again to make sure that we don't forget these important parts of their machine. Third, the idea itself makes me want to see this beautiful machine at work. Just writing about this makes me crave pizza and the thought of seeing my own pizza being made right in front of me is just amazing to think about. That might just be because I'm a fifteen year old boy who loves food, but that means the add is working. Finally, they have Italian music playing in the background of the video the whole time, which makes our brains think, "Oh this is from Italy, Italian pizza is really good, so this machine must make real Italian pizza that is always really good." That thinking is a faulty analogy, is exactly what the people who made this want us to do. They want to reinforce all the good things abut their product so we will want it more.

Even after knowing all of these tricks that they are using, I still want one of these futuristic machines in my neighborhood, just because of how awesome they are. I would like to personally thank the person who thought of this and hope many more amazing things like this happen in the future.

This is a wonderful time to be alive. 

3 comments:

  1. This looks like the coolest thing on the face of the Earth. The pizza looks great and the machine seems convenient and easy to use. I definitely think the school should buy one of the vending machines. On most days, I don't eat until dinner since I sometimes forget to pack a lunch and don't have time to eat in the morning. This machine would solve a handful of my problems. I would have the energy to focus in class and keep from starving everyday. The ad was not the best, but how convincing do you need to be when you're selling pizza vending machines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dude what a cool thing to blog about, I mean a pizza vending machine, that's just awesome! I was watching the video and the part about the machine making it with no humans kind of bugged me. All I could think is that it is too perfect and would taste probably too manufactured. I love ordering a pizza and having them slice it unevenly so I can take the biggest piece. I think it is a cool convinient pizza but don't think this is as awesome as an actual pizza chefitologist baking the pizza like a BOSS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the concept and the concept alone. this could be put to so many great things however the pizza looks nasty. i would not put that in my mouth. it is as processed as anything could be, and who are they kidding saying healthy and genuine pizzas. i get where they were trying to go by saying, "untouched by human hands," but they didn't word it right. to me this sound fake, they should have said made in a completely germ free environment. all around i love it, just make whatever pops out look better and this machine will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete